View Profile BillMcDonagh

2 Movie Reviews

Touching and spiritual

That was the most amazing thing ever, I tell you what.

Amazing.

W-what did I just watch? :O

I have no idea what just happened, but it was hysterical. The soundtrack made it.

10 Game Reviews

Nice

I didn't find it very scary, beyond the initial jump scare, and the directional controls had me confused for most of the way through. It was really fun to play, though, and I love that you put details into it like different wounds on the zombies for each weapon.

Awesome

Excellent puzzles, especially the one on the computer. When I worked out what the phrase was, I chickened out and tried to get further without completing it, because I knew what was going to happen - but alas, that was not to be. :P Loved solving the riddles for the hidden messages, too. And the music is wonderfully atmospheric. My only complaint is that the fights felt a little too long.

Enjoyed reading the game's background in the easter egg, too. You guys really put a lot of work into this. Believe me, it paid off. :D

Holy crap.

This game is evil and I love it.

My milkshake brings all the architects to the yard, and they're like: "It's better than yours". Damn right, it's better than yours. I can build you a city, but I have to charge.

28, Female